- Gentle small group adventures featuring whales and puffins. We have been providing distinctive vacations for over 30 years.
- We feature explorations of southern Labrador and Gros Morne on our Viking Trail Experience small group adventure. Join us.
- Our Whale Study Week lets you get to know the humpbacks and other whales of eastern Newfoundland. Whale watching by land&sea
- Our Southern Labrador Adventure lets you join us as we document a growing North Atlantic orca population and photo ID humpbacks.
- Our Newfoundland Adventure features historic St. John's plus the whales and wildlife of eastern Newfoundland. Join us!
Gentle escorted vacations for folks 8 - 80. Newfoundland Adventure: whales, wildlife, culture, cuisine, stories of eastern Newfoundland (Jun-Aug). Viking Trail Experience: week-long, small-group, features L'Anse aux Meadows, Gros Morne, southern Labrador (June-Sept). The Whale Study Week features days with humpback whales and nights in St. John's (July). Southern Labrador Trip: Orca & humpback biology & distribution (late August). May Magic: experience the subarctic springtime with us in May.
- 124 Water Street, Head Office, St. John's
- 47.5665, -52.7047
Dates of Operation
- Jan 1 - Dec 31, 2018
- Check our website for rates. Receive a discount when you book more than one excursion.
- Email Money Transfer
- 1-18 per departure + special programs
- Baggage Transfer
- Customized Itineraries
- French Language
- German Language
- Group Rates
- Minimum Booking
- Private Tour Service
- Step on Guide Service