- A Gallery of Heritage Fine Art situated in the historic core of downtown St. John's. Across from The Rooms.
- Gallery offers original gouache, watercolour and acrylic paintings. Limited editions prints.
- There are also giclee prints on watercolour paper and canvas. Giclee images may be enhanced upon request.
- There is a fine selection of open edition prints matted and unmatted. You will also find a wide selection of notecards.
- This image depicts a NL custom of "Friday's Fresh Fish" consumption. One of many heritage images.
Richard Steele Studio and GallerySt. John's
Richard Steele's Gallery offers a large repertoire of artwork pertaining to NL Heritage. Colorful artwork featuring a wide range of narrative landscape styling. We carry paintings, gicless's, prints, small matted images as well as note cards. Located in the Historical district across from the Rooms.
- 63 Harvey Road , St. John's
- 47.5646, -52.7131
Dates of Operation
- Jan 1 - Dec 31, 2017
- American Express