- One of our most popular products, these baby pram suits are machine-washable & -dryable. Available in assorted colours.
- Sweaters in fisherman’s wool: the NONIA-designed Madrock pullover in natural, the Rocky Harbour cardigan in oatmeal.
- Boot socks (decorated with puffins or other popular motifs); snowflake hat & mitts; trigger mitts (allow greater dexterity).
- Our adorable "Ahoy There!" sweaters. The handknit sailor doll in the pocket is removable but attached for safekeeping.
- One of 10 locally-themed cross-stitch kits we carry, most unique to us. We also carry many other high-quality local souvenirs.
A non-profit cottage industry for 98 years, now a Newfoundland icon. Offering a wide selection of handknit items for infants to adults including sweaters, hats, mitts, scarves and socks as well as handwoven place mats, napkins and scarves. Items are handcrafted by Newfoundland women in their homes. Custom and mail orders are welcome. NONIA is also an outlet for other Newfoundland craftspeople offering a selection of jewelry, hooked mats, quilts, row-house crafts & souvenir items.
- 286 Water Street , St. John's
- 47.5623, -52.7094
Dates of Operation
- Jan 2 - Dec 31, 2018
- American Express