- The Signal Hill Heritage Shop is located on the first floor of Cabot Tower.
- The Heritage Shop is filled to the brim with local art, craft, books and souvenirs.
- Newfoundland wildberry sauces, jams and teas and a huge hit with customers. As is local Screech flavoured coffee.
- We are proud to offer locally-made products at our Heritage Shop locations.
- You can the perfect gift or souvenir for anyone at our shop!
Heritage Shop Signal HillSt. John's
Looking for the perfect treasure from Newfoundland and Labrador? Find the tasteful piece to suit your lifestyle, décor and travel experience. The Heritage Shop features the best in local cultural products and offers a wide range of art, craft, literature, food, gifts and souvenirs. Shop for a cause; all proceeds from the Heritage Shops go to the Historic Sites Association of Newfoundland and Labrador, a non-profit dedicated to presenting the province’s unique culture and heritage.
- Cabot Tower, Signal Hill National Historic Site, St. John's
- 47.57, -52.6819
Dates of Operation
- Apr 1 - Nov 8, 2018
- American Express