- Proceeds from the Heritage Shop support the enhancement of our National Historic Sites.
- The Heritage Shop is located in the Cape Spear Visitor Centre, next to the modern lighthouse.
- Portion of store interior displaying art, crafts, jewelry, souvenirs and more
- Great selection of clothing to show off your visit to Cape Spear.
- Small selection of our Cape Spear themed souvenirs.
Heritage Shop Cape SpearCape Spear
Looking for the perfect treasure from Newfoundland and Labrador? Find the tasteful piece to suit your lifestyle, decor and travel experience. The Heritage Shop features the best in local cultural products and offers a wide range of art, craft, literature, food, gifts and souvenirs. Shop for a cause; all proceeds from the Heritage Shops go to the Historic Sites Association of Newfoundland and Labrador, a non-profit dedicated to presenting the province’s unique culture and heritage.
- Cape Spear Lighthouse National Historic Site, Route 11, Blackhead Road, Cape Spear
- 47.5214, -52.6228
Dates of Operation
- May 15 - Oct 15, 2018
- American Express
- Wheelchair Accessible