Petty Harbour, Petty Harbour-Maddox Cove
- "HERBIE'S" at Weir's General Store, built 1933
- The old General Store ambiance remains but the shelves are filled with products made by Newfoundland and Labrador Artisans
- The friendly faces of "Herbie's" celebrating our annual "Christmas in the Harbour" weekend early in December
- Herbie's Troupe of Mummers show their community spirit during the "Christmas in the Harbour" parade
- Herbert J. Weir (Herbie) in Weir's General Store, 1980
Herbie's Olde Craft ShoppePetty Harbour, Petty Harbour-Maddox Cove
Unique & historical, Herbie's is Petty Harbour's original grocery store, built in 1933! Weir's General Store ambience & original interior remains, only the merchandise has changed. Today the shelves are filled with quality crafts made in NL. Quilts, stained glass, woolens, pottery, jewellery, art, folk art and bath products. Books, photographs and prints depicting the rugged coastal scenery of Petty Harbour-Maddox Cove. Our memorabilia display will bring back memories of days gone by.