- Our Duckworth Street Heritage Shop is nestled amongst other boutiques in St. John's historic downtown.
- The locally-made gifts at the Heritage Shop make a wonderful addition to any home.
- Gorgeous Newfoundland and Labrador home decor, traditional treats, and cultural reading!
- Add a touch of Newfoundland and Labrador to your dinner table.
- We offer a huge selection of beautiful Labradorite jewelry, as well as locally-crafted items to suit your lifestyle.
Heritage Shop Duckworth StreetSt. John's
Looking for the perfect treasure from Newfoundland and Labrador? Find the tasteful piece to suit your lifestyle, décor and travel experience. The Heritage Shop features the best in local cultural products and offers a wide range of art, craft, literature, food, gifts and souvenirs. Shop for a cause; all proceeds from the Heritage Shops go to the Historic Sites Association of Newfoundland and Labrador, a non-profit dedicated to presenting the province’s unique culture and heritage.
- 158 Duckworth Street , St. John's
- 47.5687, -52.7029
Dates of Operation
- Jan 1 - Dec 31, 2017
- American Express