- Norton's Cove Studio is a one of a kind artistic print shop located along the loop in Central Newfoundland
- Norton's Cove Studio has a wide assortment of locally made artwork and gifts
- Experience printmaking in action at Norton's Cove Studio
- Artwork for sale at Norton's Cove Studio by reknowned local Artist, Janet Davis
- Norton's Cove Studio is located in J Kean's old General Store on 113 Main Street, Brookfield, New-Wes-Valley
Norton's Cove StudioBrookfield, New-Wes-Valley
Norton's Cove Studio offers a behind-the-scenes look at the art of non-toxic printmaking by Janet Davis. Watch as Janet draws, etches, inks, and prints copper plates. Janet also uses relief printmaking and textile based techniques such as hand embroidery, quilting, and mat hooking. The setting itself is an authentic c.1890 general store, located across from the ocean side Norton's Cove Cafe that serves fresh unique dishes daily. Drop in while traveling the Loop or while sailing Bonavista Bay.
Travel Offers from Norton's Cove Studio
- 113 Main Street , J. Kean Shop , Brookfield, New-Wes-Valley
- 49.1402, -53.5816
Dates of Operation
- Jan 1 - Dec 31, 2017
- Prices start at $2 and go up to about $1,000. Cards and mini-prints range from $4 to $40.
- American Express
- Email Money Transfer