- The Gathering is an all-ages festival that celebrates the best of NL culture through Fire, Food and Music.
- Founded and hosted by Actor/Comedian Shaun Majumder in his hometown of Burlington and the surrounding area
- One of the main events of the festival are the 'Chef Hikes' - a hike through the scenic wooded area that leads to a feast.
- The reward for the Chef Hike is a gourmet meal on the beach sitting at the food of the ocean by NL's best chefs.
- After a day of incredible experience, the evening lights up on the Gathering Grounds for the country's best musical acts
The Gathering Fire - Food - MusicBurlington
The Gathering: Fire, Food, and Music is a festival focused on celebrating the unique culture and cuisine of Newfoundland and Labrador. Born as the inaugural event for a new non-profit organization, OME, headed by comedian and fellow NL Native, Shaun Majumder, this festival is a back to the elements experience, filled with culinary delights and intimate cooking and dining experiences, in celebration of all things Newfoundland.
- 13 Old Church Road, The Gathering Grounds, Burlington
- 49.75, -56.0158
Dates of Operation
- Aug 23-25, 2018
- $125 - $225
- American Express