- Nicholsville Bridge overlooks a portion of the Deer Lake Walking Trails, which run along the Humber River.
- The Deer Lake Walking Trail is home to many beautiful sights such as this small waterfall in the Spillway area.
- Friends and neighbors stop to chat on the Deer Lake Walking Trails, which run along the local beach and the Humber River.
- The Deer Lake Walking Trails are used in the winter when by people on snowshoes and cross country skis.
- A section of the Deer Lake Walking Tails passes through the local beach, where there are becnhes for walkers to enjoy the view.
Walking Trail of Deer LakeDeer Lake
Scenic walking trail along the shore of Deer Lake with benches and nature viewing. Enjoy the beautiful sandy beach, that is adjacent to the trail, for swimming, water sports and a boat launch is available.