George C. Harris House - Museum of Local HistoryGrand Bank
The George C. Harris House was built in 1908 and is a restored Queen Anne-style merchant's house with a widow's walk. Inside the house, the public can take a guided tour, visit the craft shop where local goods are sold, or spend time in the Interpretation Centre (which holds information on mariners lost at sea). Outside, one can walk around the grounds and read a story board detailing the early history of Grand Bank, look at donors' plaques, and gaze at the anchor from the ship Mabel Dorothy.
- 9 Water Street , Grand Bank
- 47.0998, -55.7521
Dates of Operation
- Jul 1 - Sep 30, 2018
- $3 per adult (12 years and older), children under 12 free