- Relax and enjoy the evening light on the back deck, or grill your own dinner on the propane barbecue.
- Rosebud Cottage - a Canada Select 4-Star vacation rental in the historic town of Trinity.
- Open-concept living/dining area with vaulted ceiling and comfortable queen sleeper couch. Also enjoy WiFi, smart TV, DVD.
- Modern, fully-equipped kitchen with everything you need to prepare your own meals (just bring your groceries and creativity!)
- The bedroom has a queen-sized bed with quality linens and a handmade quilt.
Rosebud is a newly renovated, 1 bedroom cottage with large deck to enjoy BBQs and the evening sun. Nestled in the centre of historic Trinity, just minutes' walk to Rising Tide Theatre, shops, restaurants, historic sites, whale watching tours, sea kayaking, hiking, and all the town offers. Cute and cozy with vaulted ceiling in open concept living/dining/kitchen (well equipped!), and even a washer/dryer. This comfortable home is an excellent base for exploring Trinity and surrounding area.
- 11 Ash's Lane, Trinity
- 48.3682, -53.3595
Dates of Operation
- Jan 1 - Dec 31, 2018
- $220 (high season), $150 (off season), double occupancy; $10/additional adult; Sleeps 4; 2-night minimum. Weekly discount rates available.
- Email Money Transfer
- 1 bedroom vacation home
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Services
- No Smoking
- Pets Allowed
- Private Bath/Ensuites
These accommodations participate in the Canada Select Accommodations Rating Program, a national program developed to provide travellers with a consistent standard of quality. As well, all businesses listed meet common minimum standards established by the tourism industry. For more information, visit the Hospitality Newfoundland and Labrador website.