- view icebergs on the edge of the ocean
- Relaxing view from the front deck. Sit back enjoy and good book or the view. Relaxation !!!
- Room # 1 Queen size bed ,private bathroom , separate entrance from back deck.
- Wheelchair accessible.
- Beautiful with your own sitting area and kitchenette, Enjoy the sunset from your own deck .Perfect for family getaways.
By the Bay Bed & BreakfastPoint Leamington
The old United school renovated to a beautiful B & B overlooking a spectacular view of the bay. Numerous attractions from the picturesque Millriver to the eye catching beauty Rowsell Hill Walking Trail. Visit the worlds largest squid in Glovers Harbour or the awesome view of the ocean from Leading Tickles. Iceberg sightings are possible. We are #1 accommodation on TripAdvisor for Point Leamington.
- 289 Main Street , Point Leamington
- 49.3369, -55.3992
Dates of Operation
- Jan 1 - Dec 1, 2017
- Starting at $100 per room includes full breakfast daily or book in suite for $160 per room includes kitchenette & sitting area and patio.
- 4 Rooms with 2 rooms in a suite setting
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Laundry Services
- No Pets Allowed (Service Pets Welcome)
- No Smoking
- Ocean or Waterfront View
- Private Bath/Ensuites
- Seniors Rates
These accommodations participate in the Canada Select Accommodations Rating Program, a national program developed to provide travellers with a consistent standard of quality. As well, all businesses listed meet common minimum standards established by the tourism industry. For more information, visit the Hospitality Newfoundland and Labrador website.