- Prominent location assures sweeping views of spectacular coastal, harbour and town of Trinity views!
- Fully equipped open-concept, gourmet kitchen.next to dining area overlooking harbour with windows on all sides!
- Dining room and deck with a spectacular view!
- Cozy master bedroom.
- Front row view of humpback whale in Trinity Harbour!
Commander's Keep Vacation HomeTrinity
Luxury & Location! The Best of all! A 2010 home with traditional feel & every comfort & convenience. South facing French doors open on a huge wraparound deck overlooking the Harbour & ocean beyond! Open concept main floor: pine floors, high ceilings with beams, spacious gourmet kitchen with island opens onto dining area. The 2 sided wood burning fireplace is the focal point of the great room area. Meadows, hiking, kayaking, whale watching tours, shops, museums, dining 5 minutes away.
- 14 Clinch's Lane , Trinity
- 48.3697, -53.3555
- Shoulder Season: $1525/4 nights; $2100/week. High Season: $1775/4 nights; $2600/week. $125 cleaning fee/week. No tax. $300 refundable damage deposit
- Email Money Transfer
- Three-bedroom vacation home
- French Language
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Services
- No Smoking
- Ocean or Waterfront View
- Playground or Play Area
- Private Bath/Ensuites
- Rooms with Two Beds
These accommodations participate in the Canada Select Accommodations Rating Program, a national program developed to provide travellers with a consistent standard of quality. As well, all businesses listed meet common minimum standards established by the tourism industry. For more information, visit the Hospitality Newfoundland and Labrador website.