- Family owned and operated, we are located at the heart of the Irish Loop. Trepassey, Newfoundland and Labrador
- Cape Race Suite. Newly renovated suites themed around the Southern Avalon's historical lighthouses
- 2018 CBDC Tourism Business of the Year for Newfoundland and Labrador
- Standard Accomodation at The Edge. King or double available.
- Fully licenced dining room with spectacular views of the harbour. Casual to fine dining.
Edge of the Avalon InnTrepassey
Midway on Route 10 Irish Loop Drive in the Irish heart of Newfoundland. Come experience our warm Newfoundland hospitality. Whales, caribou and other wildlife frolic minutes from our doorstep. Cape Rade Lighthouse/Museum and Mistaken Point Ecological Reserve's precambrian fossils are a short drive away. Birder and Wildlife logbook on site. All non-smoking rooms. Fully licensed restaurant with the best fish and chips on the Irish Loop! Seafood and Children's menu.
Packaged Vacations and Travel Offers from Edge of the Avalon Inn
- 111-113 Coarse Hill, Trepassey
- 46.7374, -53.3636
Dates of Operation
- May 1 - Oct 31, 2018
- Standard and King rooms will be a minimm of $129; New suite rooms will be maximum of $169.
- 10 Rooms
- Gift Shop/Convenience Store
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Services
- Licensed Dining Room
- No Pets Allowed (Service Pets Welcome)
- No Smoking
- Ocean or Waterfront View
- Pool - Indoor
- Rooms with Two Beds
- Seniors Rates
- Shuttle Service
These accommodations participate in a program of Tourism Quality Assurance developed to provide travellers with a consistent standard of quality. As well, all businesses listed meet common minimum standards established by the tourism industry. For more information, visit the Hospitality Newfoundland and Labrador website.