- Hot out of our oven: local partridgeberry/blueberry cobblers (GF version available); add a scoop of our Claddagh Ice-cream!
- Carol crafts house-made pasta dishes every Monday!
- Pork tenderloin demi-glace... The Claddagh kitchen offers On and Off-Shore fine-dining menu; arrive hungry!!
- Finding peace in another sunset over St Mary's Harbour viewed from The Claddagh Inn deck.
- Feeding just meters off-shore; 15 minutes from the Inn. Their annual "all-you-can-eat dinner reservation" mid-Jun to mid-Jul.
The Claddagh InnSt. Mary's
Nestled on a hillside overlooking St. Mary’s Bay, our eclectic 6-room inn is the ideal home base to explore the Irish Loop & beyond. Spot wildlife at Salmonier Nature Park & Cape St. Mary’s, or discover fossils at Mistaken Point, with plenty of time to make your reservation for our acclaimed 3-course meal. Watch the sun set on the horizon & enjoy an evening pint or dram in our pub, Padraig’s Folly. Ranked #1 on TripAdvisor 4 years running. Book your multi-day stay or fine dining experience!
- #27 Main Road , St. Mary's
- 46.9124, -53.5739
Dates of Operation
- May 1 - Oct 30, 2017
- Queen beds $135; two double beds $160; King bed/jacuzzi) $190, A sleeping cot is available for most rooms; inquire.
- Diners Club/EnRoute
- Email Money Transfer
- 6 Rooms
- Complimentary Breakfast
- French Language
- Iron & Board
- Licensed Dining Room
- No Pets Allowed (Service Pets Welcome)
- No Smoking
- Ocean or Waterfront View
- Private Bath/Ensuites
- Rooms with Two Beds
These accommodations participate in the Canada Select Accommodations Rating Program, a national program developed to provide travellers with a consistent standard of quality. As well, all businesses listed meet common minimum standards established by the tourism industry. For more information, visit the Hospitality Newfoundland and Labrador website.