- Sit and relax and enjoy the majestic view.
- One of the many attractions at Majestic View is the Great Blue Heron.
- Hummingbirds are one of our favourite visitors during the summer at Majestic View Cottages.
- Cottage 2 overlooking the mountains and the river during the winter season.
- Majestic View Cottages overlooking the water and the mountains, come and enjoy the spectacular view!
Majestic View CottagesMillville
Vacation at Majestic View Cottages "A Place Where it all Comes Together" Mountains, Water and Trees. Take a walk, explore the beach area around the cottages. Enjoy the invigorating scent of the salt water in the air and take some time to watch the birds. This area is a bird watchers paradise for the Great Blue Heron to the tiny Ruby Throated Hummingbirds, we have them all. We are living proof that efficiency doesn't have to be impersonal and that famous Newfoundland Hospitality is alive & well.
- Route 406 Main Road, Millville
- 47.8513, -59.343
Dates of Operation
- May 15 - Oct 15, 2018
- $119 - $139 per night; $10 additional person; children 10 & under free. 10% discount for 5 or more nights and a deposit is required.
- 3 Cottages
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Iron & Board
- No Pets Allowed (Service Pets Welcome)
- No Smoking
- Ocean or Waterfront View
- Playground or Play Area
- Private Bath/Ensuites
These accommodations participate in the Canada Select Accommodations Rating Program, a national program developed to provide travellers with a consistent standard of quality. As well, all businesses listed meet common minimum standards established by the tourism industry. For more information, visit the Hospitality Newfoundland and Labrador website.