- Stunning ocean views and sunsets as far as the eye can see
- Fully equipped with everything you need for a relaxing getaway
- All cottages are pet-friendly, with lots of room to roam and trails along the ocean's edge
- Private fire pits oceanside are the perfect way to end your day
- In June, watch for local fishermen selling the best lobster you'll find anywhere.
Ocean Delight Cottages - Heart's DelightHeart's Delight
Secluded coastal Newfoundland meets pure luxury. 4-1/2 star, fully equipped ocean front cottages with everything you need for the perfect getaway. Unobstructed views & stunning sunsets over the ocean. Light the fire pit, roast marshmallows, cuddle up & watch the sunset, take a hike right along the water’s edge. 1-1/2 hrs from St. John's, minutes from golfing, hiking, museums, restaurants, & sister property The Doctor's House in Green's Harbour. Pet friendly. See our reviews on Trip Advisor.
- 8 Long Point Cove Road, Heart's Delight
- 47.7561, -53.4883
Dates of Operation
- Apr 6 - Oct 31, 2018
- $155 - $190, min 2 nights. Well-behaved pets $25 per stay. Off-season and weekly rates available.
- American Express
- Email Money Transfer
- 2 Two-bedroom & 2 one-bedroom cottages
- Iron & Board
- No Smoking
- Ocean or Waterfront View
- Pets Allowed
- Private Bath/Ensuites
These accommodations participate in the Canada Select Accommodations Rating Program, a national program developed to provide travellers with a consistent standard of quality. As well, all businesses listed meet common minimum standards established by the tourism industry. For more information, visit the Hospitality Newfoundland and Labrador website.