Meetings, Conventions & Incentive Travel
Working with the Marketing Specialist for MC&IT, the Department of Tourism, Culture and Recreation offers the following services to non-resident inbound meetings, conventions and incentive travel planners.
- Conference bid consultation
- Incentive Travel program development consultation
- Pre conference promotion
- Promotional brochures, videos, DVDs, bookmarks, posters, tent cards, shells, postcards
- Free pre-conference mailouts (certain restrictions apply)
- Consultation on all aspects of MC&IT including guest/children and social programs
Conference organizers may contact the Department of Tourism, Culture and Recreation at all stages of the planning process for assistance in mailing, materials support and consulting services.
These services are not provided to resident meetings and conventions.
Meetings, Conventions and Incentive Travel Specialist
Department of Business, Tourism, Culture and Rural Development
Government of Newfoundland and Labrador