Old Post Office
Construction on the Old Post office began in 1907 and was completed the following year. The first postmistress was Mrs. Isabell McGrath and when the building was decommissioned in 1969, the final postmistress was her niece, Mrs. Nora Foley. At that time, it was purchased by Mr. Bryan Greene, grandson of the original contractor. Over the years, it has been a home, grocery store, storage shed, woodshed, and now lastly, a museum. It is part of the tour that begins at the Lane House Museum.
Location data provided by the operator. Please confirm location before departure.
Driving distances and calculations derived using Google Maps. Actual driving times may vary. GPS coordinates have been provided by tourism operators. Please confirm location with operator before departure.