Precious Blood Church and Bell House
Constructed by local people in 1912 under the direction of Msgr. Andrew Sears, dedicated on Oct 28, 1915 by Bishop Michael Fintan Power, The building is a vernacular interpretation of the Romanesque, with arched windows and keystone motifs on the main level, and repeated in the clerestory. The building has twin towers and the ground features a separate bell tower with a bell over 100 years old built in Sep.1940. On September 15, 2001 this church was designated as a Registered Heritage Structure.
Location data provided by the operator. Please confirm location
Driving distances and calculations derived using Google Maps. Actual driving times may vary. GPS coordinates have been provided by tourism operators. Please confirm location with operator before departure.