ATV Railbed Tours
You begin and end your journey in North Sydney Nova Scotia and the guides know the trail like the backs of their hands. Travel the old railbed for about 65% of the 950-km journey and the other 35 % on old logging roads and trails. Moose and caribou are seen on many occasions, along with the bear, fox, coyote and rabbits, with early morning or late the best times. Cross the Gaff and look out from the Topsail. Enjoy the best hospitality and scenery this country has to offer, excellent food.
Location data provided by the operator. Please confirm location
before departure. Also see offshore area disclaimer.
The offshore lines appearing in the map above which purport to delimit the offshore area of the Province of Newfoundland and Labrador have no legal effect. Apart from the boundaries established pursuant to the Canada-Newfoundland and Labrador Atlantic Accord Implementation Act, which include the line established pursuant to the 2002 award of the arbitration tribunal concerning the delimitation of portions of the offshore areas between Newfoundland and Labrador and Nova Scotia, there are no agreed boundaries between the offshore areas of Newfoundland and Labrador and the Government of Canada, the Provinces of Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island or Quebec or the Nunavut Territory, and no such boundaries have been established under statute, regulation or agreement. The Government of Newfoundland and Labrador has made these facts known to Google.
Professional Guides with years of experience and knowledge. The ability to travel other routes if problems should occur during your excursion. For your safety there's always 2 guides for the duration of the tour.
+1 (709) 290 4255
Driving distances and calculations derived using Google Maps. Actual driving times may vary. GPS coordinates have been provided by tourism operators. Please confirm location with operator before departure.