Long Island Co-op Heritage and Outdoor Rest Area
Historic co-op store rebuilt in 1957 is part of the co-operative movement in Newfoundland. It was a major source of practically all goods needed to run a household and conduct the fishery - a general store and fish buyer. After it closed in 2002 the town acquired and restored it. The Heritage Centre houses artifacts that wheelchair accessible and washrooms on the ground floor.
Location data provided by the operator. Please confirm location
Wheelchair accessible, craft shop, tea room and washroom on ground floor.
+1 (709) 264 3271
Driving distances and calculations derived using Google Maps. Actual driving times may vary. GPS coordinates have been provided by tourism operators. Please confirm location with operator before departure.