St. Paul's Church
The cornerstone for the present St. Paul’s church was laid by Govenor Prescott on August 28, 1835 on the same site as the 1764 church. It was then consecrated by Bishop Spencer on the 4th of July, 1840.
Location data provided by the operator. Please confirm location before departure.
Driving distances and calculations derived using Google Maps. Actual driving times may vary. GPS coordinates have been provided by tourism operators. Please confirm location with operator before departure.