School House Museum
The Old School House was operated by Fogo's Roman Catholic parish and attended by students from grades 1-11. The school operated from 1888-1969. The interior of the school features many artifacts original to the school: the potbelly stove, bell, desks and books were all used during the school's operation. The school house is a single-storied building with a front gable-end entry porch with wooden doors. The porch has wooden doors at each side, so that boys and girls would enter separately.
Location data provided by the operator. Please confirm location before departure.
Registered Heritage Structure.
Driving distances and calculations derived using Google Maps. Actual driving times may vary. GPS coordinates have been provided by tourism operators. Please confirm location with operator before departure.