James J. O'Mara Pharmacy Museum

St. John's
 

Heritage Drugstore, a replica of a working Apothecary, with a set of oak drugstore fixtures (1879), show globes, shop bottles and many other pharmacy implements used in the preparation of different medications. Built in 1922 and operated as Peter O'Mara Drug Store until 1986. It has its original ornate tin embossed ceiling and maple hardwood floor. Designed along the traditional English style. It was opened as a museum in 1988, and named James J. O'Mara Pharmacy Museum in 1990.

Location data provided by the operator. Please confirm location
before departure.

X

Get Directions

clear

Helpful Information

Free

Contact Information

488 Water Street, Apothecary Hall , St. John's
47.5559, -52.7131 (Download GPX)
Jul 2 - Aug 30,
+1 (709) 753 5877
+1 (709) 753 8615

Directions

Print Directions

Driving distances and calculations derived using Google Maps. Actual driving times may vary. GPS coordinates have been provided by tourism operators. Please confirm location with operator before departure.