Holy Trinity Anglican Church
Destroyed by a serve wind storm in 1912, the parishioners of Codroy banned together to replace their Church and on Aug 16, 1914. Rev. J.H. Read held the first service in the new Church. Holy Trinity Church was traditionally a major landmark used by the fisherman to locate their fishing grounds and continues to be an important landmark and a focal point for Anglican parishioners of Codroy, and on May 15, 1993 the Church was declared a Registered Heritage Structure.
Location data provided by the operator. Please confirm location
+1 (709) 955 2546
Driving distances and calculations derived using Google Maps. Actual driving times may vary. GPS coordinates have been provided by tourism operators. Please confirm location with operator before departure.