Admiralty House Museum and Archives
Admiralty House Museum and Archives (est. 1997) is located in the former residential quarters of H.M Wireless Station St. John’s built 1915 in Mount Pearl. The wireless telegraph station was a link in a global network of wireless “listening ‘stations built by the Marconi Telegraph Company for the British Navy during the First World War. The stations linked the Admiralty with its ships on the water, intercepting German naval transmissions, and tracking icebergs and ship in distress.
Location data provided by the operator. Please confirm location before departure.
Guided tours, programs and events, meeting room with kitchen available for rent, gazebo, gardens/community parks, free parking, hiking trails, national and provincial sites nearby.
Driving distances and calculations derived using Google Maps. Actual driving times may vary. GPS coordinates have been provided by tourism operators. Please confirm location with operator before departure.