Church of the Most Holy Trinity
The oldest standing wooden church in Newfoundland was built in 1833, with the tower added in 1880. It is open to the public for viewing. Mass is held on Saturday's at 4:00 P.M. in July and August. There is no admission fee for this historic property however donations are graciously accepted. Donations are used towards the regular maintenance and upkeep of the church.
Location data provided by the operator. Please confirm location before departure.
Built in 1833, historic church, oldest wooden church in Canada that is still used for worship
Driving distances and calculations derived using Google Maps. Actual driving times may vary. GPS coordinates have been provided by tourism operators. Please confirm location with operator before departure.